Saturday 21 April 2012

Much Ado about Nothing

Sometimes I get, what I perceive to be, a great idea for my blog. I can't wait to get to the computer and write it down. Inevitably, when I have finished it, I read it back and think, why did I bother? I haven't written anything for a while and wondered if I had run out of ideas. I also wondered if I had ever really had any decent ideas in the first place. Whilst contemplating this great mystery I had a great idea. Why don't I write a blog about nothing? I could sit down at the computer and type out a few random thoughts, totally unconnected to each other, and pass it off as clever writing. By the time any reader realised that the blog was about absolutely nothing and was, in effect a fraud, it would be too late and they would have been conned into reading it to the bitter end. I'm glad you stuck with it. Mercifully it is short and no-one was hurt during its composition. Thank you for staying with it and may your God go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment